Vacature Stagiair(e) Front Office
Vacancy Employee Front Office. As a Front Office trainee, you support the Front Office employee (s). You are the first point of contact for our guests. You are aware of this and you approach and inform guests in a hospitable and friendly manner. Thanks to your warm, friendly and hospitable appearance, guests feel right at home.
As a front-office intern, your duties include:
- Checking in and out of guests;
- Taking reservations by phone, mail or walk-in;
- Maintaining contact with the Housekeeping so that there is coordination between the cleaning of the rooms and the moments of arrival and departure;
- Communicates defects to the Technical Service;
- Providing services, such as providing the wake-up service, for our guests to reserve at restaurants, museums, etc.;
- Providing general and tourist information to guests, ordering taxis, advising and booking restaurants, theater tickets, etc.;
- Checking the rooms after Housekeeping has cleaned them;
- Assisting the breakfast staff;
- There is also the possibility to walk with the hotel manager.
What do we expect from you?
- You are a colorful, creative and energetic person with a passion for hospitality;
- You strive for a high-quality service that is tailored to the needs of the guest;
- You are available to work on weekends too;
- You speak fluent English, a second language is seen as an advantage.
Why work at this hotel?
- Informal working atmosphere where personal development is central and personal input is valued;
- Small-scale hotels that give you a lot of responsibilities and, in addition to being a Front office employee, you fulfill the role of reservations and Guest relations;
- Good internship guidance and targeted feedback moments at an SBB recognized internship company;
- Weekly free boot camp training with a personal trainer.