Vacancy Breakfast Attend
As a breakfast attend you ensure a good start of the day for our guests by serving a delicious breakfast.
What will you do as a Breakfast attend?
You will be responsible for the continental breakfast buffet. Next to refilling the buffet, you are an excellent host, who knows how to exceed the expectations of the guests. The breakfast buffet is open from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. Your working hours will be from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
What does your working day look like?
- Preparing, presenting and serving the breakfast buffet;
- Replenishing shortages in the breakfast buffet and keeping the buffet tidy.
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils;
- Contributing ideas to the presentation, special themes, and other ways to optimise the guests' breakfast experience;
- Keeping the breakfast room/bar clean, wiping and cleaning tables as soon as guests finish breakfast;
- Periodically carrying out large cleaning projects.
Who are you?
- You're a colourful, creative, and energetic person with a passion for hospitality;
- You strive to offer high-quality service tailored to the needs of individual guests;
- You're available to work on weekends;
- Experience as Receptionist/Front Office Employee at a hotel is preferred;
- You are fluent in English, a second language is considered a plus.
Why work at the Highland Group?
- At the Highland Group you know your boss, managers, and colleagues. The teams are close-knit and the culture is open and informal, with a focus on personal development and where personal contribution is appreciated.
- Small-scale hotel, leaving you room for personal contact with the guest;
- Hotels in the bustling city centre of Amsterdam close to Central station.
- You are part of the Highland Group which consists of four successful hotels with their own identity and target group;
- You can follow courses, such as Hospitality training and HACCP;
- Salary according to the Collective Labour Agreement;
- Full reimbursement for commuting expenses;
- Standard pension scheme, supplemented with a survivor's pension;
- Weekly free boot camp training with a personal trainer and an annual summer and winter activity with all your colleagues.